Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Let's Decorate: Cupcake Decorating Basics Class for SIWA

As you know, I was at the SIWA Coffee Morning last month offering some cupcakes and promoting my Cupcake Decorating Basics Class.  A friend of mine had suggested I try to pass on what I know about cake decorating for a fun morning or afternoon with a decorating class.  I'm still learning myself but there are some basic techniques that are so versatile in decorating so I thought I'd try it out.  I'm excited but nervous at the same time as it will be the first time I am hosting a class of any sort.  I hope I am a decent teacher. : )

Here are some more details:

Learn cupcake decorating techniques to create cute or classy cupcakes. The day will start with an introduction to decorating basics and then you will have a hands-on experience working with buttercream to top, swirl and pipe perfect swirls.  Finally you get to take home with you 6 of your personally decorated cupcakes.  The class will be held in a relaxed home environment as we enjoy a fun afternoon of creating beautiful cupcakes.

Date: 4th November 2010
Duration: 3.5 hours
Time: 1pm - 4.30pm
Location: Itaewon
Fee: KRW50,000 per person
Max: 5 pax
* No experience necessary*

Further information will be given to the participants after sign-up with what to bring and options to purchase tools we will be using during the session.


This class is only for SIWA members, so if you are a SIWA member and would like to attend, do sign up at the link above.  If this class goes well, I will see about doing one for that's open to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.