Monday, August 23, 2010

*New Flavour* Mocha Bye Baby

I love chocolate. Have you noticed? I love coffee too. I average 1 cup a day of this black gold liquid joy. So chocolate + expresso was always going to be a no-brainer for me. So when I discovered Mocha at Starbucks (that's where I used to frequent as a young coffee drinker). I was hooked. I like it hot, I like it cold and most of all I like it as a frappe.

On days when you don't feel like something too chocolaty nor something too strong in flavour as coffee, mocha is a good option to turn to. So it's only natural that I include this in my list of cupcake flavours. I make mine with espresso by Illy coffee. It goes really well with espresso Fluffy Frosting (aka seven-minute frosting) seen here in the picture below or paired with the creaminess of espresso Italian Meringue Buttercream. This will go into the 18+ section along with some other spiked goodies I will come up with later.

Ingredients: Flour, Eggs, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Butter, Cocoa, Sour Cream, Illy Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.