Monday, July 5, 2010

Customised Cupcakes and Cakes Made to Order in Seoul

As the profile description on Blogspot is a little limited in terms of space, I decided to post a little more about me and why I started this blog.

I moved to Seoul in 2008 where I rediscovered my passion for baking. It started because I couldn't find the kind of baked goods that I love that I used to be able to get easily in Singapore and Malaysia. So after a few bottles of vanilla extract, a spring form pan... or two and a cast iron bundt pan, things started to get interesting.

I really enjoy baking, from the aroma of the cake in the oven to the eating of it. But what I realised is that I enjoyed decorating even more! I use the best ingredients I can get to pass on that homemade goodness to my friends and customers.

I hope you enjoy my blog where you will find cupcakes and cakes with a variety of flavours and frosting to order in Seoul. Along the way will be some of my favourite recipes and baking tips that I’ve picked up along the way. Please feel free to drop a comment and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.